Many people are only becoming aware of the possibility of buying a professionally refurbished iPhone as the option becomes more and more popular in recent years. The new iPhone models have been getting more and more expensive with each release as opposed to other types of technologies that usually come down in price as they become more popular and the technology advances.
With said that are many reasons to choose a refurbished iPhone over buying a new phone but it is important to get it from a high quality supplier that will offer a warranty with the iPhone for your peace of mind. All of our refurbished iPhones come with a 6 month warranty and if you are not happy with the phone you have got then you an change it for another one in the first 14 days with no questions asked. Here are 5 reasons you should get a refurbished iPhone:
- No expensive phone contracts – By getting a refurbished phone you are not tied into any expensive phone contracts. Phone companies usually offer a discount on the phone but you will then be signed up to a 12 month or sometimes a 24 month phone contract. With one of our phones you simply buy the phone and put whatever sim card you want to use into it and you are ready to go.
- Save a fortune! – You can save several hundred euro by getting a refurbished iPhone when compared with a brand new one. All of our iPhones are grade A condition so they are almost as good as new and work perfectly so it’s a no brainer.
- Sim Free Phones – All of our refurbished iPhones are sim free phones so you can use them with any sim card anywhere in the world. No unlocking is needed as they have been factory unlocked already.
- Free delivery – We offer free delivery nationwide on all of our iPhone models so the price you see is the price you pay.
- 6 month warranty – All of our iPhones come with a 6 month warranty so if there is any issue just let us know and you can send the phone back for inspection.
So there are 5 good reasons to get a refurbished iPhone over a brand new model. If you have any questions just send us a message and we will get straight back to you.